Over the weekend I made it my mission to tackle my wardrobe and switch over to full on new season mode. I packed away all of my summer bits and was ruthless in editing the autumn stash!
Things that I hadn't worn in forever, or pieces that didn't fit quite right, were cast to one side leaving me with plenty of room to see the pieces I love. Pulling my favourites out onto a rail keeps me inspired and pushes me to think of new and creative ways to restyle them.
Of course, I'll be making a few new additions too :) So to help me get started, I've compiled this list of staple items that will work hard throughout the entire season and beyond..
1) A denim shirt with a fun twist. I love the embellishment on this one
2) Shift dresses are my go to lately and this print is gorgeous
3) I am obsessed with oversized cardigans and this one is the perfect neutral colour
4) A simple black sweater is a must for work or weekend. This can be styled in multiple ways
5) A classic white shirt, ideal for layering and adding a smart edge to any outfit
What's on your autumn shopping list?