Since laying eyes on these beautiful Yves Saint-Laurent Palais Pumps in Brown Thomas a couple of weeks ago, I've been drawn to shoes with a chunkier heel. They fit in perfectly with the 70's inspired retro trend and you can bet they're a lot more comfortable than their stilleto friends! But at €530 they're a little bit out of my price bracket at the moment!
So here's a selection of a some much more budget-friendly styles I've been admiring online.
1. ASOS Hysteric High Platform, €52
2. ASOS Playa Slingback Platform, €32 (50% Off-Bargain!)
3. ASOS Pepper Mary Jane Platform, €64 (I love these!)
4. A-Wear Greta Leopard Print, €89
5. Aldo Nasrin Peep-Toe Platform, €102
What's your take on Chunky heels?